A primary objective of MPS Building and Electrical is to maintain a leading position in the provision of health, safety and accident prevention within the working environment.
It shall be of the highest priority and always the primary objective in all phases of operations and administration. Associated with this objective MPS Building and Electrical will always maintain effective standards that will guard against injuries and illnesses occurring on the job.
In support of this objective MPS Building and Electrical will ensure we maintain an open line of communication between management and staff on matters pertaining to health and safety.
All employees are encouraged to express their concerns or suggestions to help promote safe work practices and conditions. To further align with the objective MPS Building and Electrical will continually monitor and improve the health and safety management system to ensure it complies with and meets current health and safety legislation and any subsequent changes.
In line with our policy MPS aims to provide, as far as is reasonably practicable:
- A safe working environment for all its employees.
- The carrying out of risk analysis and the identification of hazards.
- Systems of work which are safe and without risks to safety.
- General training in health and safety so that all employees are made aware of any potential hazards in relation to their work, and the latest procedures for overcoming them.
- A system for conducting a regular review of the training needs of the workforce.
- Personal protective clothing and equipment appropriate to the job at hand.
MPS Building and Electrical being a safety certified company shall constantly endeavor to identify and meet all Work, Health and Safety Act 2012, Australian Standard AS 4801 and AS 4360 requirements and consistently review:
- Legal and other requirements.
- Hazard identification and hazard/risk assessment.
- Examination of all existing OHS management practices and procedures
- Evaluation of feedback from the investigation of previous incidents, as well as incident statistics.
The above licensee has been assessed and registered by TQCS International Pty Ltd as having the capability to control workplace safety in accordance with the Licence Agreement. View PDF
Work Health and Safety Policy
MPS Building & Electrical are committed to an effective management of work health and safety, and injury management which are prioritised high with all other operational requirements.View PDF